We are seeking a Sports Facility Manager to become a part of our team!
As a Facility Manager, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist in recruiting, training and supervising student and part-time personnel.
• Assist the Director of Operations in overseeing daily cash and financial transactions.
• Oversee regular programming and special event support to include set ups, event cleaning and athletic league management.
• Assist Excalibur SC parents and players with questions regarding the club, including ordering and distribution of uniforms.
• Assist in managing customer service standards.
• Perform deliveries and pickups for Sportsplex Rentals.
• Coordinate facility maintenance with the Director of Operations.
• Coordinate and perform housekeeping and custodial services.
• Assist in identifying and coordinating improvement initiatives in the areas of facility upkeep, program marketing and member communication.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize daily activities.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
• Ability to assist the Director of Operations in developing and coordinating activities and programs.
• Ability to perform administrative and financial functions in support of the operation.
• Understands athletic and fitness facility equipment and systems.
• Ability to assist the Director of Operations in developing effective relationships with community partners, member families, and a diverse facility clientele.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50-75 pounds.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Sports/Recreation/Business management or similar field
• Previous experience in a sports facility a plus
• Ability to build rapport with customers
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job purpose: To help run our concessions area and provide assistance to Facility Managers in daily routines/operations.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Prepare basic concessions food and serve to customers.
• Be able to handle money, provide change for customers, and work the register.
• Maintain cleanliness of facility and concession area throughout the shifts.
• Provide customer service and answer questions by customers/viewers.
• Help set up and breakdown hosted events when needed.
• Be able to answer phones and provide basic information when needed.
• Other Responsibilities as asked.
• Must be reliable and courteous. This job will be mostly night work and weekends, depending on the schedule/events for each weekend.
Please Note: Management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed in this detailed job description in order to meet business changes and demands.
Soccer Sportsplex is a state-of-the-art sports facility. Open year round, we offer an exceptional recreational experience for people of all ages and abilities. Soccer Sportsplex offers a quality facility in which a variety of indoor sports and other activities can be enjoyed.
31515 Lorain Road
North Olmsted, OH 44070
Click Here for Available Positions at Soccer Sportsplex!