We continue to monitor the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
The safety and wellbeing of our staff and patrons is of utmost importance to all of us at Soccer Sportsplex.
As we navigate these uncharted waters together, we as a facility are continuing our daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures as we have always prided ourselves in providing a safe, clean environment.
Here are a few health tips:
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed. Everyday preventive actions should be taken:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
• CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including Coronavirus.
• Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms to help prevent the spread of the disease.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Additionally, we are encouraging patrons to refrain from shaking hands before and after games.