Join Our Team!
Soccer Sportsplex | Excalibur SC | Sportsplex Rentals
Facility Manager – Full-Time
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team!
As a Sports Facility Manager:
Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and ensure leagues and programs run smoothly. Open/close facility and manage part-time staff. Establish, develop, and coach in-house programming.
As a Special Events Manager:
Establish, grow, and develop business by exploring leads, making contacts, and introducing Sportsplex Rentals to prospective customers.
As a Sports Facility Manager, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identify and coordinate improvement initiatives in the areas of program marketing and member communication, facility upkeep.
• Oversee regular programming and special event support to include set ups, event cleaning and athletic league management.
• Assist in managing customer service standards.
• Assist in recruiting, training and supervising student and part-time personnel.
• Assist the Director of Operations in overseeing daily cash and financial transactions.
• Assist Excalibur SC parents and players with questions regarding the club, taking payments, and distribution of uniforms.
• Maintain social media accounts and assist with marketing programming.
• Coordinate facility maintenance with the Director of Operations.
• Coordinate and perform housekeeping and custodial services.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
As a Special Events Manager, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Establish, grow and develop business by explore leads, making contacts, and introducing Sportsplex Rentals to prospective customers.
• Assist customers with the selection of Sportsplex Rentals event rental items.
• Perform deliveries and pickups for Sportsplex Rentals.
• Set up/take down for events at Soccer Sportsplex.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize daily activities.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
• Ability to assist the Director of Operations in developing and coordinating activities and programs.
• Ability to perform administrative and financial functions in support of the operation.
• Understands athletic and fitness facility equipment and systems.
• Ability to assist the Director of Operations in developing effective relationships with community partners, member families, and a diverse facility clientele.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including a minimum of one evening and weekends.
The Ideal Candidate:
• A recent graduate (or soon to be) with a Bachelor’s Degree in Sports/Recreation/Business management or similar field residing in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
• Previous experience in a sports facility/soccer playing a plus
• Ability to build rapport with customers
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competitive wage. Health Benefits.
Concessions – Part-Time
Job purpose: To help run our concessions area and provide assistance to Facility Managers in daily routines/operations.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Prepare basic concessions food and serve to customers.
• Be able to handle money, provide change for customers, and work the register.
• Maintain cleanliness of facility and concession area throughout the shifts.
• Provide customer service and answer questions by customers/viewers.
• Help set up and breakdown hosted events when needed.
• Be able to answer phones and provide basic information when needed.
• Other Responsibilities as asked.
• Must be reliable and courteous. This job will be mostly night work and weekends, depending on the schedule/events for each weekend.
Please Note: Management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed in this detailed job description in order to meet business changes and demands.